Saturday 7 March 2009

Music Science! Clever? Stupid?

I've always been a fan of pointless research studies that people get paid to investigate. The latest is if listening to a certain style of music makes you clever or stupid. The research found that If you listen to Beethoven, you are likely to be clever where as if you're a Lil Wayne Fan, I'm afraid you're stupid.

The chart on the link below is quite useful if you want to pinpoint how clever you are. There's a good cross section of bands and artists so there should be won for you. Unfortunatly, I like both of the artists at the top and the bottom of the scale so I guess I'm clupid.

The famous chart - you may want to zoom in to see it clearly.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Seja o primeiro a comentar


The Bigger the Problem, the Bigger the Hammer!

audiofish © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO